Parker, Smith & Feek offers or participates in seminars throughout the year on a variety of risk management and insurance topics.
2017 Employee Benefits Update
Alaska | Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Washington | Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Click here for event details.
Click here to register.
This seminar is designed to update you on the latest ACA information.
Previous Seminars Include:
- 2016 Employee Benefits Update
- Food Recall Seminar: Containing Contamination to Protect Your Balance Sheet
- Avoiding Construction Defects Through Best Quality Practices
- Failures of Risk Management in Construction & Mysteries of Builder’s Risk
- Employee Benefits Update 2015 (Bellevue) Download Seminar Handouts (3.25 MB)
- Employee Benefits Update 2015 (Alaska)
- Construction University
- Be An HR Hero – Protecting Your Company Against Retaliation and Wrongful Act Claims- Download Seminar Handout
- Private Exchange Seminar Alaska
- Data Breaches in the Hospitality Industry Seminar
- Private Exchange Seminar
- Construction Defect Law In Washington and Oregon
- AFFORDABLE CARE ACT UPDATE: 2014- Download Seminar Handouts (134kb)
- A refreshed Approach to Employee Benefit Strategies
- Navigating Surety and Construction Defect Claims
- Healthcare Reform Hits Hospitality
- Contractual Risk Transfer Understanding and Controlling Your Exposures
- Healthcare Reform Post-Election Update
- Seminar: Recall: A Financial Death Sentence?
- Construction Risk Management Conference
- Cyber Liability: Reining in IT and Internet Risks
- Healthcare Reform Seminar – Download Seminar Handouts (134kb)
Listen to Seminar Audio-Cast (2 hours)
- Captive Insurance Seminar – Demystifying Captive Insurance
- Nightmare on Pike Street – A Seminar On Real World Bad Dreams For Property Owners, Managers and Developers – Download Seminar Handouts (139kb)
- Health Reform Legislation – Download Seminar Handouts (1mb)
- How to Protect Your Balance Sheet Against Product Recall & Contamination
- Claims Handling for the Healthcare Risk Manager: From Cradle to Grave
- Employee Benefits: Taming Healthcare Costs
- Business in the Digital World – A Seminar on Data Security for Healthcare Professionals
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan
- Workshop on Contaminated Properties – A Practical Roadmap for Challenging Developements
- Recall! – The Financial Consequences of Product Contamination and Food Recall
- New Challenges, New Solutions – A Seminar on Medical Malpractice Insurance
- What You Need To Know About Retro Options in Washington
- Saving You Time & Money Through Integrated Absence Management
- Food Safety and Liability Insurance Issues
- Don’t Roll the Dice with Personnel – Employment Practices and Liabilities Seminar: Pitfalls and Strategies for Employers
To get more information about upcoming seminars or to suggest a topic, contact your Parker, Smith & Feek Account Executive or click here to email us.