2019 Employee Benefits Seminar :: Alaska
We are no longer accepting registrations for this seminar, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please click here to visit our Seminars page for information on other offerings.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Registration & Breakfast:
8:00 – 8:30am
8:30 – 11:30am
3800 Centerpoint Drive
Anchorage, AK 99503
» Learn about our speakers.
Regan Debban, Benefit Comply, LLC
- Developments in the Courts and Washington D.C.
- IRS 4980H “Employer Mandate” Penalty Collection Efforts
- Using Compliance Rules to Save Money or Reduce Employer Risk
- Employer Plans and Medicare
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Pending Regulations Update
- Benefits Issues During Employee Leave and Other Time Off
The PS&F Benefits Team
- Alaska Legislative Update
» Regan Debban J.D. | Principal, Benefit Comply, LLC
Regan Debban has worked as an attorney for a major Fortune 500 company as well as for a PEO that provided benefits and HR services to small employers. She has also worked as a legal researcher for Thomson Reuters. Prior to obtaining her law degree, Regan worked as an account manager in a leading Minneapolis area insurance agency, so she understands the issues facing employee benefit consulting firms and agencies.
Return to Events index