2019 Employee Benefits Seminar :: Portland
We are no longer accepting registrations for this seminar, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please click here to visit our Seminars page for information on other offerings.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Registration & Breakfast:
8:00 – 8:30am
8:30 – 11:30am
200 Market Building
Portland, OR 97201
» Learn about our speakers.
Bob Radecki, Benefit Comply, LLC
- Developments in the Courts and Washington D.C.
- IRS 4980H “Employer Mandate” Penalty Collection Efforts
- Using Compliance Rules to Save Money or Reduce Employer Risk
- Employer Plans and Medicare
- HIPAA Privacy and Security
- Pending Regulations Update
- Benefits Issues During Employee Leave and Other Time Off
The PS&F Benefits Team
- Emerging Trends in Employee Benefits
» Bob Radecki | Principal, Benefit Comply, LLC
Bob has more than 30 years’ experience in the HR and employee benefits industry helping employers deal with difficult benefit and compliance matters. He has served as the principal HIPAA consultant to a number of health insurance companies and is recognized as an expert on a variety of benefit compliance issues including COBRA, FMLA and health reform. Bob has been the featured speaker at numerous industry events and conferences, and has published many articles on various compliance issues.
Return to Events index