COVID-19 Workforce Vaccination: Part 2
March 11, 2021
In part two of our series, our panel, including scientist Dr. April Randhawa from Fred Hutch, attorney Kathy Feldman from Karr Tuttle and benefits compliance expert, Bob Radecki shed light on the following questions:
- Where are we in the distribution of COVID-19 vaccinations?
- What do we need to know about the mutant variation strains of the COVID-19 virus?
- Can I mandate that my workforce be vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Can I incentivize my workforce to get the vaccine?
- How do I handle those who refuse the vaccine and what other safety measures can I implement?
- How will the new administration impact vaccine roll-out?
A recording of the presentation, along with downloadable copies of the materials, are available below.
Download the presentation.
Other Resources & References
CDC Additional Information for People Worried about COVID-19 Vaccination
CDC Facts – What to Expect Handout
CDC Facts – What to Expect Handout [SPANISH]
View part one in this two part series:
Return to COVID-19 Updates index