Protecting Your Workforce: Answering Your Questions on Mental Health Emerging Trends
June 5, 2020
In this webinar, Parker, Smith & Feek and experts in the mental, public, and virtual health, and suicide prevention spaces discussed trends in mental health both pre and post-COVID-19. The panel discussed various topics, including:
- Increase in mental health claims the past few years compared to during the pandemic.
- Demographics and industry risk.
- How addiction plays into mental health.
- Community resources available to employees and their families.
- Adapting to new virtual platforms and technologies to get the appropriate care during and after the pandemic.
- Insights into the national guidelines for workplace suicide prevention.
Links to the recording along with the presentation materials and resources are listed below:
Download the presentation.
Other Resources & References
Return to COVID-19 Updates index